The 2013 badges arrived this week and we are expecting bigger and better things for the ‘100 Club’ in 2013….If you haven’t already renewed your 100 Club membership for 2013 it’s still not too late, but you better hop to it before they are all gone. Anyone can be a part of it and the first 100 to join up are locked in!
Anyone who was a part of it in 2012 know’s just how good of a deal it is with all members receiving a personal numbered key ring, invitaion to the ‘members only’ fully catered party at the end of the year and having the chance to win over $4000 in cash prizes. Renewing members or those who missed out can now jump on board by clicking http://southendboardriders.com.au/purchase/100-club-numbers/
How it works? After each monthly club contest (8x from March to October) throughout the season a $200 prize will be drawn randomly from numbers 1 to 100. At the end of year function we will draw three prizes including a $1500, $750 and $200 cash draw.
The best thing is – you don’t have to be there to win it! Once your number comes out – that cold hard cash is yours!
Who: Anyone at all – surfers, non-surfers, friends, family, ex members, locals who have moved away or anyone else who would just like to support their local ‘not for profit’ Board riding club (limited however to the first 100 people)
What do you get for your $$?
- A 1-off limited edition, Southend ‘100 Club’ Key ring (engraved with your number)
- Entry into all 11 cash prize draws throughout the year (that’s 9 x draws of $200, 1 x draw of $750 and the major prize draw of $1500)!
- Entry to the official 100 club function (open only to 100 club members).
- Social membership to Southend Boardriders Maroubra
- The chance to feel all warm & fuzzy about helping your local community club whilst still having the chance to win up to $4050 in cash
Membership to the 100 club is open now – If you are keen on joining or want any more info call Matt Lawson (Hickey) on 0402 830 767….get in fast and grab your lucky number though!